- Acceptance of terms: By placing an order with Overland-e, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not place an order with us.
- Ordering: All orders must be placed through our website or by contacting us directly via email or phone. We reserve the right to refuse any order at our discretion.
- Payment: All orders must be paid in full at the time of purchase. We accept payment via credit card, PayPal, and bank transfer.
- Delivery: We will make every effort to deliver your order within the estimated delivery time stated on our website or agreed upon at the time of purchase. However, we cannot be held responsible for any delays caused by circumstances beyond our control.
- Returns and exchanges: If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 14 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. All returned items must be in their original condition and packaging. We reserve the right to refuse any returns or exchanges if the item has been damaged or altered in any way.
- Product descriptions: We make every effort to ensure that the product descriptions and images on our website are accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions.
- Intellectual property: All content on our website, including text, images, and designs, is the property of Overland-e and is protected by copyright laws. Any unauthorized use of this content is strictly prohibited.
- Disclaimer: We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the information on our website or the reliability of the access to the website. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of our website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- Governing law: These terms and conditions and any disputes arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Delaware.
- Overland-E LLC (“OE”) is located in Delaware and is responsible for the manufacturing of electric vehicles.
- OE allows customers to place a fully refundable pre-order deposit for a Gen2 vehicle. This pre-order must be confirmed by the customer prior to the commencement of building the vehicle.
- The customer will be required to pay a refundable deposit of $500 at the time of placing the pre-order. This deposit will be credited towards the final purchase price of the vehicle.
- The final purchase price of the vehicle will be determined by OE based on the specific customizations and options chosen by the customer. The final purchase price will be agreed upon by OE and the customer prior to the commencement of building the vehicle.
- The customer has the right to cancel the pre-order at any time prior to the commencement of building the vehicle and receive a full refund of the deposit.
- If the customer decides to cancel the pre-order after the commencement of building the vehicle, the customer will not be entitled to a refund of the deposit. This will be highlighted in further T’s and C’s to be confirmed with the customer prior to building the vehicle.
- OE reserves the right to cancel the pre-order at any time prior to the commencement of building the vehicle and will provide a full refund of the deposit to the customer.
- OE will provide the customer with regular updates on the progress of the vehicle build.
- OE will not be responsible for any delays in the delivery of the vehicle due to unforeseen circumstances or events outside of its control.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time.
By placing a pre-order with Overland-E LLC, the customer agrees to these terms and conditions.