Here you can find the positions we currently have available.
Please contact us using the form below.
If you do not see an opening that suits your skill sets, but you would like to get involved with Overland-E, please ping an email along with your CV to email@example.com
Please ensure you include a cover note explaining what you would like to do with us.
Chief EV Engineer
Chief EV Engineer
About the position
In this role you will be responsible for the design and development of our EV infrastructure.
You will have the opportunity to design and develop creative, compelling, fault-tolerant and cutting-edge systems that support our mission. You will be working with experienced design engineers to enable fast delivery, testing and development of our Gen2 vehicle.
– Understanding principles of process analysis
– Solid grasp of electrical engineering
– Sound knowledge of electric motors
– Solid understanding of electrical cad
– Familiarity with electrical engineering technology
– Excellent knowledge of problem management
– Understanding principles of business systems
The Chief EV Engineer will provide leadership in the electric vehicle technology and engineering fields in order to achieve revenue and profit goals. This individual will be a strategic business partner to the CEO and an integral member of the senior management team.
Be responsible for the whole automotive product development process, from initial concept to product development, R&D, product development, application engineering/validation, product launch, and post-SOP support.
Provide leadership to a growing international team of professionals.
The CEVE will assist in the development of both the long-term strategy and technology roadmaps to help achieve yearly commitments as well as short-term, tactical goals and objectives. They will collaborate with the CEO, peers, and staff to ensure innovation and creative thinking is developed at every level.
Play a key role in establishing the organisation’s long-term technology strategy, while also addressing the immediate operational needs at all levels.
What we are looking for
10+ years of diversified automotive technology and electric vehicle engineering experience
Clear and responsive communication
– Ability to think analytically and apply problem solving skills to scenarios throughout the course of the working day
– Strong relationship building and collaboration skills
– Proven ability to effectively manage timelines and deliverables
– Meeting deadlines and strong attention to detail